TEG is a leading engineering company supplying the pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical and aviation sectors. Customers from 36 countries come to TEG for the design, manufacture and repair of critical parts. Over 90% of our customers are Fortune 500 companies. They trust us; they rely on us and we deliver. Our extensive range of internal capabilities and certifications enables us to meet the very high regulatory requirements of the industries we serve. That is why customers repeatedly request our services and products.
TEG has a requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our existing busy design team, based out of our Global Headquarters in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.
- Providing mechanical design engineering & problem-solving expertise
- Project manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- Complete reverse engineering of various components from measurement to production.
- Technical support for production, sales and marketing.
- Taking ownership for the cross-functional activities required to resolve complex issues, always with the aim of continuous process improvement.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Recent relevant industrial experience – Ideally 5+ years
- Experience with 3D CAD (NX Preferably) and 2D CAD.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Verbal, Computer and Presentational.
- A strong background in problem solving techniques.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team involving production, sales & marketing.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of biopharmaceutical component design
- Demonstrable innovation & creativity in finding practical solutions in a manufacturing environment
- Designing and developing products from concept to production.
- Creating and working with detailed drawings and drawing controls,
- DFM techniques
- Design review procedures
- Experience using CMM measurement equipment.
- Working within quality systems e.g. ISO9001, EASA Part 21G, AS9100.
TEG offers a very competitive pensionable salary and is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position and joining an exciting, expanding company, operating to the highest quality standards please contact the HR Manager, in confidence quoting reference TEG – 08/18DE, TEG, Forest Park, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, N91 CX80. Email: Tanya Kavanagh (firstname.lastname@example.org)