TEG is a leading engineering company supplying the pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical and aviation sectors. Customers from 36 countries come to TEG for the design, manufacture and repair of critical parts. Over 90% of our customers are Fortune 500 companies. They trust us; they rely on us and we deliver. Our extensive range of internal capabilities and certifications enables us to meet the very high regulatory requirements of the industries we serve. That is why customers repeatedly request our services and products.
TEG has a requirement for a Draughtsperson / CAD Technician to join our existing busy design team, based out of our Global Headquarters in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.
- Works directly with the fabrication team and Design/Engineering Team to issue projects quickly & successfully
- Develop systems and improves lean manufacturing within the fabrication facility
- Provide drawings from information provided by the Engineering/Design Team
- Ensure compliance with quality systems in CAD drawings
- Work independently without needing significant help from others
- Assume ownership of work and be responsible for project deliverables
- Participate in team effort to effectively deliver project
- Preparation of Bill of Materials for issue to fabrication
- Maintaining up-to-date records of work projects
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Detailed knowledge of AutoCAD or other CAD Packages
- Hold a recognised cert. or diploma or equivalent professional qualification in engineering
- After attaining qualification, have ideally 2 years’ relevant experience of using AutoCAD
- Experience in metal fabrication
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Experience of Blender, Solidworks, NX an advantage but not essential
- Strong Computer Skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
TEG offers a very competitive pensionable salary and is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying for this position and joining an exciting, expanding company, operating to the highest quality standards please apply with CV by clicking on the blue “Apply Now” button below quoting reference TEG – 08/18DC